Thank you, it’s funny because all I’ve posted art wise for a while is that gym teacher! But I’m glad you like the few things I’ve managed to come up with. ;;
Hmmm. Sure, I’ll go through them and see what I can come up with. :)
- Annie Arlyn has had 5 miscarriages before having the twins.
- Ashley’s taste buds barely work so she eats a lot of gross stuff.
- Daniel spends a lot of time watching Full House reruns on the couch in his underwear because he’s a failure as an angel.
- Zach is under the impression he is a gifted artist.
- Toby’s house is basically empty other than a few essential pieces of furniture.
- Gretyl is a trans woman who was born before Jesus Christ.
- Jamie never enrolled in highschool, so he hasn’t gone to school in three years.
- Jamie and Becky’s dad is ginger.
- Stacy is afraid of horses.
- Zach is afraid of the car wash.
- Everything Ashley touches becomes infertile on contact.
- The only girl in Becky’s posse that’s actually a cheerleader is Heather.
- Trip’s parents changed his name to Madison Lancaster once. He has been many names.
- Trip’s legal name is Juan Pablo.
- Spot’s name is Gertrude.
- Abigail is afraid of water.
- Zach is the greatest fiddle player of all time. But he is forced to play violin.
- Caleb is adopted.
- Jamie and Becky’s mom died before they moved to Deersmouth.
- Abigail hasn’t cut her hair since she was born.
- Father Arlyn’s first name is Terry.
- Robbie’s gamer tag is Rad69Raider.
- Liam lives with his dad in the same trailer park as Gretyl.
- Toby’s dad is the chief of police.
- Daniel lives in a foster home at the beginning of the story.
- The middle school gym teacher wears a fursuit of a blue and white wolf 24/7.
If you want to know any more just let us know. This was fun. ;)
I love u guys and I love this story…wow.
I did that once!!! Sort of, it was disturbing, and I only drew Ashley. So sure, sounds fun.